1. Your parents have a huge influence on who you become. Either way, you have control. I am beyond lucky to have the parents I do.
2. “Love isn’t scenery, love is people” - My grandmother. I left a lot of love in NJ, but I’m here for a reason.
3. Some people will bring out the best in you, others will bring out the worst in you. Either way, you have control. I am beyond lucky to see this before it became too late.
4. Out of everything in this entire existence, you are the most important. Forget “do unto others.” Do unto yourself. Love yourself, and the universe will follow suit.
5. Even though I don’t have many friends, there are a few people scattered about in this world so beautiful and wonderful and full of love. Among the top of the list is Laura (have-perspective). I love her, and am grateful to be able to call her my friend.